Reimbursement Reality 2024
Recorded January 18th, 2024
With guest presenter Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC
This webinar was presented by special guest Elizabeth Woodcock. Learn more about Elizabeth here.
Are you ready for 2024? Discover how shifts in the changing healthcare reimbursement landscape will impact your medical practice in 2024 - and beyond. In this fast-paced presentation, national speaker, trainer, and author Elizabeth Woodcock, DrPH, MBA, FACMPE, CPC highlights emerging trends that can pose both opportunities and threats to your practice in the coming year. You'll have a front-row seat as Elizabeth shares today's hot button topics, such as:
- Impactful trends shaping the reimbursement landscape for medical practices
- Reveal of the final Medicare reimbursement for 2024 - what specialties will feel pain, which ones gain
- Overview of novel opportunities for reimbursement, including the new SDOH risk assessment payment from Medicare
- Summary of the CPT® changes for 2024, including the most-used office evaluation and management codes
- Tips to avoid the significant penalty for the 2024 Medicare Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Program
Members, login to continue
Not a member? Join today and get free registration (a $159 value!)
.CodingIntel members get access to our on-line library of coding resources, including regular updates on coding changes that affect your practice. Membership includes FREE access to all webinars! If you miss one, you can watch on-demand anytime.
Non-members can register for this webinar for $159.00.
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 1 continuing education credit. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
**Webinar access is limited to one phone line per registration/membership. Your office staff can listen in via speakerphone or your computer's audio connection. Additional connections subject to additional fees. If purchasing on-demand, and CEUs are offered, they are only available to the purchaser.