Intellectual Property Rights: CodingIntel owns the copyright in the Site and its content, including its overall appearance, graphic design, and underlying source files. You may download or copy material from our Site only for your own personal, professional, non-commercial use. Any other use is forbidden. Except as permitted above, you may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into, frame, or use for any public or commercial purpose the contents of this Site without the prior written permission of CodingIntel.
The entire contents of this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. No copyright notices, other intellectual property or legal notices or other identifying information may be removed from downloaded materials.
CodingIntel’s name and other product names and logos referenced in this Site are trademarks or service marks of CodingIntel or its affiliates and may not be used without prior written permission from CodingIntel. Other featured words or symbols used to identify the source of goods and services may be trademarks of their respective owners. You may not separate from this Site, or copy, or download separate from our Site, or otherwise use any of these marks or logos. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of these marks or logos.
By using this site, you agree not to share your user name and password with any other individual. Each user is a single license. Multiple users in the same organization must each have their own user name and password.
Billing and Cancellation
Credit Card Purchases
Billing for monthly and annual membership plans is automatically recurring until the member cancels his/her plan. By completing purchase of a monthly or annual membership, you agree that CodingIntel will continue to charge your payment method accordingly (every 30 days for montly plans, every 365 days for annual plans).
Membership may be cancelled at any time by clicking on the cancel link in your account profile. When you cancel, access to member features and benefits will continue through the end of the current billing cycle. (calculated from the original purchase date.)
A cancellation confirmation notification will be sent to the email address in your account profile. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please submit an inquiry using our contact form.
Pay by Check
For annual plans only, we offer a pay-by-check option. These plans are not automatically recurring. You will receive a renewal reminder and invoice 4 t0 6 weeks prior to the expiration of your current membership. Upon receipt of payment, we will renew your plan. If no payment is received, your membership will expire and access to member-only content will end.
- Individual Monthly Memberships – Refund of full purchase price if cancelled within 30 days of the original purchase. No refunds after 30 days of purchase. To request a refund, submit an inquiry using our contact form.
- All other memberships – Cancellation for all other memberships are subject to the following terms: Annual memberships will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of months remaining until the renewal date. There are no refunds for Group MONTHLY memberships after the first 30 days of membership.
- *Webinars– There are no refunds for webinar purchases. If you are a member registered for a live event, and cancel your membership prior to the event, your webinar registration will be cancelled as well.
There are two levels of webinar access. 1) Member access, 2) Non-member access.
1) Members may register for and attend live webinars for free as long as their membership remains active (*See Billing and Cancellation). Webinar access is limited to one phone line per registration/membership. Your office staff can listen in via speakerphone or your computer’s audio connection. Additional connections subject to additional fees. Members have unlimited access to on-demand webinars as long as their membership remains active. If CEUs are offered for an on-demand webinar, only registered users are eligible to request them. (Post-test required).
2) Non-members may purchase access to live and on-demand webinars. That purchase is for a SINGLE USER. You may not share access with anyone else. For live webinars, office staff can listen in via speakerphone or your computer’s audio connection. Additional connections subject to additional fees. Your purchase entitles you to unlimited access to the webinar and related materials for one year from the date of purchase. You may download printed materials for personal reference. Access to the recorded webinar will expire one year from purchase. If CEUs are offered, only registered users are eligible to request them. (Post-test required).
While all information in this Site is believed to be correct at the time of writing, no warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy, as information may change over time. This document is for reference purposes only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal or other informed business advice, nor does it constitute the rendering of legal, financial, or other professional advice or recommendations by Betsy Nicoletti or www.codingintel.com. If you require legal, financial, or professional advice, you should consult with a professional.