Recorded October 25, 2018
What can you do to prevent letting other peoples’ bad days become your bad days?
We have the answer! Special guest and customer service expert Susan Keane Baker shares about specific behaviors you can use to reduce the number of difficult encounters in your life.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Four habits that enhance all relationships
- How to resolve conflict situations with more confidence
- The behaviors that demonstrate competency and caring
- Three ways to respond to people who are angry
- How to respond to people who can’t get to the point
We expect this webinar to be informative and entertaining. Don’t miss it!
Find out more about Susan on her website.
**Webinar access is limited to one phone line per registration/membership. Your office staff can listen in via speakerphone or your computer’s audio connection. Additional connections subject to additional fees.