Incident-to services appear on the OIG Work Plan frequently. The stakes are high for the practice in terms of revenue and compliance. Ask around the office, and there is often significant disagreement over the Medicare rules for these services, including in what setting each can be provided.
This 60 minute webinar will provide definitive answers about billing for Non-Physician Practitioners incident-to or as shared services.
Agenda for this webinar includes:
- Definition of Non-Physician Practitioners, incident to services and shared services
- Importance of place of service
- Nurse visits
- Special rules relating to critical care and new patient visits
- Documentation requirements
- Differentiate between when to bill for the NPPs services under the physician versus the NPP provider number
- Distinguish between incident to shared services rules
- Know the rules for nurse visits for Medicare patients
Two ways to watch:
Get instant access to this 60 minute recorded webinar and the printable companion resource for $129.00. Or, for FREE access, see details below.
CodingIntel members get access to our entire library of coding resources. Membership includes FREE access to all live and on-demand webinars!
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 1 continuing education credits. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.