This guide includes definitions of minor procedures used frequently in primary care and urgent care. And, even more important, instructions for billing the services. No minor procedure guide would be complete without a discussion of modifier 25.
Table of Contents
- Destruction of benign and pre-malignant lesions
- Destruction of malignant lesions
- Excision of benign and malignant lesions
- Shaving of epidermal and dermal lesions
- New biopsy codes
- Foreign body removal
- Joint injection
- Cerumen removal
- Active wound care management
- Debridement, subcutaneous tissue and muscle
- Modifier 25
Login to download this guide.
Don’t have a login? Become a member, or learn more about the benefits of membership by clicking on the link below.
Other Coding Guides