Are you getting paid for all the services you are entitled to be paid for? Are you coding and documenting accurately to help decrease compliance risk?
This podcast answers the question “Can I get paid for…” and includes coding and documentation tips for:
- A problem oriented visit and wellness visit on the same day – G0438 G0402
- Talking to a patient about quitting smoking – 99406, G0436
- Caring for and transferring a sick newborn – 99466, 99477, 99291
- An office visit on the day of a minor procedure – modifier 25
- Initial evaluation prior to surgery – modifier 57
- Anticoagulation management – 99363
There are 3 podcasts in this series. They cover 16 questions most frequently asked by physicians and medical coders. These are also available to watch on video here.