Who Runs the World? GIRLS!!: CPT Coding for Obstetrical and Gynecological Procedures
Recorded June 23, 2022
We're excited to welcome back Shannon McCall of HCPro for this review of coding for OB/GYN procedures. Shannon will discuss obstetrical global package codes, colposcopic/hysteroscopic procedures, and FY 2023 ICD-10-CM proposed additions for OB/GYN diagnoses. In addition, she will describe when it is appropriate to unbundle pregnancy package codes, how to assign CPT® codes for abortive outcomes and more.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the obstetrical global package codes
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to unbundle pregnancy package codes
- Assign CPT® codes for abortive outcomes
- Identify the different approaches for hysterectomy procedures
- Assign CPT® codes for colposcopic/hysteroscopic procedures
- Review the FY 2023 ICD-10-CM proposed additions for OB/GYN diagnoses
Members LOGIN to register
Not a member? Join today!
CodingIntel members get access to our on-line library of coding resources, including regular updates on coding changes that affect your practice. Membership includes FREE access to all webinars! If you miss one, you can watch on-demand anytime.
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 1 continuing education credit. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.